Thursday, December 21, 2006

Didja miss me?! :)

Oh my gawsh it's been forever!

So much has changed in my world... but we'll start with my head. My head is fine now after the accident with the whole brick sidewalk.

DH and I were going to work on our marriage, then he picked alcohol over me, said he wanted a divorce... then within a week we repeated the same events ver batum... and I think it's shitty.

So I'm sitting here, actually quite upset with things, looking at the Christmas decorations at my parents' house. Where I now live.

Fucking Feliz Navidad Asshole.

I think I'm having the worst time with his "Our marriage doesn't work (because I won't try and think I'm better than you) but we can still be friends and see what happens after the divorce."

EXCUSE ME?

I could go on and on, but I'm not really in the mood to at the moment. I just figured that I needed to start writing again, to clear my head, and to get back to something that I enjoy.

But so far, my Thanksgiving sucked, and now my Christmas is ruined.

humpfh.

9 comments:

Evil Spock said...

Glad to see you back. Sorry about all your troubles kiddo.

I'm glad you had your priorities straight and commented on The Few!

Angry Ballerina said...

Madison,
I'm sorry that you have to go through this. It's not easy. (I honestly know how it feels) Even though were in the virtual world, there are people here who care about you and wish you the best in your time of need. Take care of yourself sweetheart, it's going to be ok. It sucks right now, I know, and I'm sure you have heard all this shit before, but trust me, oneday it's going to hurt a lot less, and your going to be the stronger person in the end.
Angry Ballerina

Baba Ganoush said...

Glad to have you back Madison. I wish you the best!

Tom Bailey said...

Interesting information but that sounds dramatic for you. Sounds like you need more positive things going on in your life.


http://sms100.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Dear Madison,

How good to have you back. I missed not having you dropping by and commenting on my little space on the net!

So sorry to hear about how your life has turned out these past few months!! The Holidays make these situations so much shittier!

I wish I could say something to make you feel better .....

Take care of yourself and we'll keep in touch..

BSB
xoxoxoxoxox

Unknown said...

Hon, go on vacatiob get yourself a sanky panky and live life....HUGS!!

Angry Ballerina said...

Hey Mad, merry x mas and all that crap.

Anonymous said...

Joyeux Noël... à bientôt!

Angry Ballerina said...

Hey Girly, git ur ass bloggin, it will help sort this shit out. Hope you okay.