Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Week 9 of the NFL- Are you ready?

So I'm a football lover. I love my home team, and I love another team that's not any place that I've ever been to... yet.

It's not wrong. I just have always felt like both were my teams.

Now, it seems like I can be happy. However... go here.

I'm a Patriots girl (#3) and a Broncos girl (#4).

Don't hate me because I love two teams... not everyone has to be super loyal to one when they can be sort of loyal to two. Right?

See, last year when the Patriots played the Broncos I was super happy with whomever won. It's normally that way... but after reading this I feel that I might (hopefully) be torn at Superbowl time.

If the Pats stay up there- and the Broncos don't let what happened with the Colts earlier this week happen again (the Colts are 'shystee' BASTARDS... don't get me started on stupid kickers who have no loyalty to New England!) then there is the possibility that they might both go to the "tournament of champions".

Shit.

Then what? See... instead of thinking about how happy I'll be I'll be wondering what colors to wear.

We just have to get rid of the Bears and wish some sort of minor injury to Peyton's throwing arm... Like a pulled muscle in his ring finger or something.


Humpfh.

6 comments:

Evil Spock said...

Um, I'm a Colts fan. . .

Madison said...

Oh no!



Well, I won't hold it against you. :)

You have to admit though, the end of the game with Denver was not fair. Wasting the clock that way...

Don't even get me started on your "super cool kicker"... we're all so pissed here in New England about that still.

But atleast he didn't pull a Johnny Damon...

Evil Spock said...

I didn't get to catch the whole game, gf isn't into football.

You New Englanders were so spoiled a couple years ago. Super Bowl, World Series . . .

Madison said...

yes, but that's because we were in withdrawal for how many DECADES?!


see...

oh my gawsh- the last two minutes of the game had me SCREAMING at the tv. lot of good that did me besides straining my vocal chords and having my neighbors knock on my door. thought husband was abusing me... until they saw me standing three feet from the tv in my husband's oversized broncos jersey.

they laughed. i flipped 'em off.

stupid people who don't understand football in their late 20's early 30's... and they're guys too.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm a 100% Bengals fan, although I do wish well for the Bucaneers (my bro's team) and I respect the Patriots (Brady is a stud). I'm with you, though...I hate the Colts. Dome teams suck, and Peyton is a slack-jawed yokel.
Ramzi

Madison said...

ahaha! fabulous!

tom brady is a stud- oh my gawsh did you hear about what happened to buffalo regarding their qb situation? yeah, i got a huge kick out of that. mwahahaha

thanks for coming by! nice to meet you! :)