Thursday, October 26, 2006

Attack of the Killer Apples

So I'm randomly reading postings from Evil Spock and stumble upon a certain posting that I have to mention.


It's about a quiz, and you can read about it here.




This is my end result.


I am Mr Do.I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples.(If you were not Mr Do you would be an Asteroid.)


Now, Asteroid states this:

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.






I bolded the certain part regarding the apples for a few reasons.

3 comments:

Evil Spock said...

Nice, you have joined The Few!

Baba Ganoush said...

I can think of 1 reason you bolded the Apples.....you and DH go apple picking any chance you get......not sure what the others are.

Madison said...

well i've only gone once before- and then again on sunday... but it seriously gets obsessive almost to pick them. you end up filling up your little bag quite quickly, and then you're left standing there amongst the poison ivy going "that's it?"

then you're left with pounds and pounds of apples to either eat plain or experiment with in the kitchen... which after a while i think gets on the old side.

good thing the guys DH works with like fruit compote and apple pies... and that i have bettycrocker.com or i'd seriously start throwing them at people.